1. 2016 graduates with bachelor degree in Marketing related major.
2. Fluent in both written and oral English.(CET 6 or passing other English tests).
3. At least 3-day attendance per week.
4. Excellent skills in Photoshop and Acrobat.
1. Direct the development of new sales and marketing programs, selling tools, promotions, etc. to drive incremental sales and profitability. Implement and regularly evaluate these programs.
2. Plan and execute special events/trade shows/webinars/seminars/training to support sales objectives.
3. Build brand awareness in strategic segments within Power and Rail industry.
4. Develop and maintain customer data base, focusing both on end users and distributors. Follow up with lead generation campaigns.
5. Create presence within Wechat.
6. Conducts all business in accordance with the Textron Conduct Guidelines