China Internship Program - Tax/Insurance 税务/保险
- Help tax manager draft “Monthly Tax Newsletter”.
- Update the tax status of all AL China affiliates on a regular basis.
- Assist tax manager to review and revise “tax terms” of business contracts.
- Do research/ give preliminary comments on specific tax matters.
- Help tax manager make feasibility study on certain tax projects, including data collection/ statistic sheet/ PPT preparation/ tax explanation letter drafting.
- Students, who will graduate in 2017, with major in Finance, Accounting, Tax and Audit, Information System
-Initiative, dedicative, good learning ability and communication skill;
-Good command of English, both in oral and written;
-Experience in project execution is a plus;
-Good analytical and presentation skills.